[auscope-geosciml] Examples of operating GeoSciML WFS and clients [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Sun Aug 15 19:51:05 EDT 2010

Hi Steve,

The GA Testbed3 services (geological units and outcrops) are here: http://www.ga.gov.au/geows/.  Works best if you display the WMS in a client (ArcMap example below), and then the WMS query responses have built-in links to the WFS. (Note that the WFS's are not 100% OGC-compliant - they only respond to the example requests shown on the website, not all mandatory OGC requests.)

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CB3D28.8ACA21C0]