[auscope-geosciml] Examples of operating GeoSciML WFS and clients

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Sun Aug 15 19:58:42 EDT 2010

Hi Steve,
The OpenDay should emphasise the GeoSciML 2.x production services rather
than the GeoSciML 3.0 Testbed 4 services.  Its about adding more data
suppliers to the mix rather than getting more people involved in GeoSciML
development.

GSV has WFS and WMS services up and running but I believe the only client
consuming the GeoSciML WFS is the OneGeology client.  The AuScope
Discovery Portal consumes the GA & GSV WMS and all the current
EarthResourceML WFS.

Cheers
Bruce

Stephen M Richard <steve.richard at azgs.az.gov>
Sent by: auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au
14/08/2010 09:27 AM
Please respond to
auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au

"auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au" <auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au>
cc

Subject
[auscope-geosciml] Examples of operating GeoSciML WFS and clients

  I'm scheduled to do a short presentation on live GeoSciML WFS and
clients at the GeoSciML Open Day. If you have anything up and running
that I can mention, please send me some information so I can check it
out and get some screen shots, or maybe even try something live.

thanks

Tucson, Arizona, 85701
USA
phone: (520) 770-3500.  FAX: (520) 770-3505
email: steve.richard at azgs.az.gov

contained in this email.