[auscope-geosciml] Schematron Rome Use Case Documentation

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Mon Aug 16 20:39:50 EDT 2010

Hi Pavel,
The work you have done and the documentation on using schematron content
validation is awesome (CaseStudyRome2010 ).
This was one of the aims of Testbed 4, so thanks for completing it.
As part of the Rome meeting I would like to see a Task Group established
to look at what content rule we should be encoding as part of an IWG
'profile'.

 A question for Tiho or Rob W. is whether your ongoing work on this can be
funded out of ASRDC? I would expect BOM-Climate would also want to use
content validation when they move to SF level 1.

Cheers
Bruce

contained in this email.