[auscope-geosciml] Examples of operating GeoSciML WFS and clients

Tue Aug 17 08:33:53 EDT 2010

Ok, I have a test service here, not all TB3 profiles are supported yet

http://ngwd-bdnes.cits.rncan.gc.ca/service/gsml/wfs/gsml31?request=GetFeature&typeName=gsml:MappedFeature&maxFeatures=5

The result document validates and almost all the URI actually resolve, some don't, because I did not have a vocab I could use, or did not have a value I could use.

Hence, this feature fragment reference works: http://ngwd-bdnes.cits.nrcan.gc.ca:8080/Reference/uri-cgi/eature/gsc/mappedfeature/6459

I'm using the GIN URIs because the primary goal was to test the URI operation, but I understand they will be changed to the officiel URI ( obviously this is a bad example of keeping URI permanent).

Eric

-----Message d'origine-----
De : auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au [mailto:auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au] De la part de Stephen M Richard
Envoyé : 13 août 2010 19:28
À : auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au
Objet : [auscope-geosciml] Examples of operating GeoSciML WFS and clients

  I'm scheduled to do a short presentation on live GeoSciML WFS and clients at the GeoSciML Open Day. If you have anything up and running that I can mention, please send me some information so I can check it out and get some screen shots, or maybe even try something live.

thanks

Tucson, Arizona, 85701
USA
phone: (520) 770-3500.  FAX: (520) 770-3505
email: steve.richard at azgs.az.gov