[auscope-geosciml] R: Mistake in the svn use.

Carlo Cipolloni carlo.cipolloni at isprambiente.it
Thu Aug 26 00:56:55 EDT 2010

Hi Gilly,
Yes, Thanks a lot!

Cheers,

Carlo

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au
[mailto:auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au] Per conto di
Guillaume.Duclaux at csiro.au
Inviato: mercoledì 25 agosto 2010 23:43
A: auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au
Oggetto: Re: [auscope-geosciml] Mistake in the svn use.

Hi Carlo,

Your last commit to the repo was:
Version : 3498.
Author : Carlo Cipolloni.

We can certainly go back to Version 3497.
Do you want to revert the repository to the previous revision?

Cheers

Gilly

On 26/08/2010, at 12:30 AM, Carlo Cipolloni wrote:

Dear all,
I don't who managing the GeoSciML schema trunk (I suppose Ollie!). I had to
set up again the SVN directories, because I had to re-install the SVN
software (was corrupted) and when have managed the SVN I have made a mistake
with the
(https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/subversion/GeoSciML/tags/3.0.0_rc1_gml3.1/)
that is updating with me SVN repository directory. So please could you
remove the wrong parts? Thanks and sorry again to all.
Regards,

Carlo