[auscope-geosciml] HollowWorld addin package dependencies [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Thu Dec 2 18:10:06 EST 2010

Please ignore point #2.  problem found.

________________________________
From: auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au [mailto:auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au] On Behalf Of Raymond Oliver
Sent: Friday, 3 December 2010 10:03 AM
To: auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au
Subject: [auscope-geosciml] HollowWorld addin package dependencies [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi Rob,

1.  The HollowWorld addin, when creating a UML package dependency diagram creates associations between App Schemas of type "Dependency <<import>>".  All of the current package dependency diagrams in GoSciML use associations called "Package <<import>>".  Thus, if you run the addin if you already have Package-import links, it will create duplicate Dependency-import links.  Do I need to change all the "Package <<import>>" links to be "Dependency <<import>>" instead?

eg: Enterprise Architect menu
[cid:431420923 at 02122010-27C2]

2.  The HollowWorld addin insists that EarthMaterial has a dependency on GeoSciML-Core.  I cannot find where this alleged dependency occurs.  Is there a way of finding out exactly what element in EarthMaterial that the HW-Addin thinks is dependent on GeoSciML-Core?