[auscope-geosciml] Circular dependency GeoSciMLCore-EarthMaterial [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Thu Dec 2 18:28:51 EST 2010

I am currently moving AlterationDescription and MetamorphicDescription from EarthMaterial into GeoSciML-Core to remove a dependency of EM on Core.

Francois, we'll need to run the GeoSciML-Core and EM packages through FullMoon again after I have fixed the problem.  (Although it might be simpler to hand edit the relevant schemas given all the nillable tags would have to be hand-inserted again after a FullMoon run.)