[auscope-geosciml] EarthMaterial - GeoSciML-Core package dependencies - a major problem [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Thu Dec 2 22:09:24 EST 2010

GeoSciML-Core runs the risk of becoming unmanageable again.
EarthMaterial is not a FeatureType so I would like to see it in
GeoSciML-Core.
I would also like to see GeologicFeature (with GeologicUnit and
GeologicStructure) and GeologicAge taken out as separate application
schema.

Would this also cause package dependency circularity.