[auscope-geosciml] EarthMaterial - GeoSciML-Core package dependencies - a major problem [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Simon.Cox at csiro.au Simon.Cox at csiro.au
Thu Dec 2 22:49:36 EST 2010

Move RockMaterial, AlterationDescription, FabricDescription, MetamorphicDescription into GeoSciML Core.
Leave the rest in a 'Material' Package.

That way the geological stuff is in Core, which depends on a more generic/abstract Material package.

Simon Cox
Research Scientist
CSIRO Earth Science & Resource Engineering

Phone: +61 8 6436 8639 | Fax: +61 8 6436 8555 | Mobile: 0403 302 672
simon.cox at csiro.au<mailto:lyndelle.broadfoot at csiro.au> | www.csiro.au<http://www.csiro.au/>