[auscope-geosciml] Circular dependency GeoSciMLCore-EarthMaterial[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Létourneau, François Francois.Letourneau at RNCan-NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Dec 3 07:29:48 EST 2010

Hi Ollie,

OK, I'll wait for your OK before going forward. It should not be a very long task.

As for the nillable tags, I'll take care of them.

François

________________________________

De : auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au [mailto:auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au] De la part de Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Envoyé : 2 décembre 2010 18:29
À : auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au
Objet : [auscope-geosciml] Circular dependency GeoSciMLCore-EarthMaterial[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

I am currently moving AlterationDescription and MetamorphicDescription from EarthMaterial into GeoSciML-Core to remove a dependency of EM on Core.

Francois, we'll need to run the GeoSciML-Core and EM packages through FullMoon again after I have fixed the problem.  (Although it might be simpler to hand edit the relevant schemas given all the nillable tags would have to be hand-inserted again after a FullMoon run.)