[auscope-geosciml] Package dependencies in GeoSciML 3 UML model [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Sun Dec 5 17:33:51 EST 2010

Thanks Rob,

I'm on it as we speak.  I'll also be rolling the changes Francois and I have been making back into Trunk today.

National Geological Maps and Data Standards Project
Geoscience Australia<blocked::http://www.ga.gov.au/minerals/research/national/nat_maps/nat_geol_maps.jsp>

GeoSciML Design Group
Interoperability Working Group<blocked::https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/wiki/bin/view/CGIModel/InteroperabilityWG>

Ph: +61 2 62499575 | Fax: +61 2 62479992 | Email: oliver.raymond at ga.gov.au<blocked::mailto:oliver.raymond at ga.gov.au> | Google Map<blocked::http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=canberra+australia&ie=UTF8&ll=-35.344028,149.158362&spn=0.007684,0.016404&t=h&z=17&iwloc=addr&om=1>
Geoscience Australia web services  -  http://www.ga.gov.au/resources/applications/ogc-wms.jsp<blocked::http://www.ga.gov.au/resources/applications/ogc-wms.jsp>