[auscope-geosciml] Next F2F meeting

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Mon Dec 6 16:06:43 EST 2010

Week of the 4/7/11 should be fine for me.

From:   "Laxton, John L." <jll at bgs.ac.uk>
To:     "auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au"
<auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au>
Date:   07/12/2010 04:08 AM
Subject:        [auscope-geosciml] Next F2F meeting
Sent by:        auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au

Folks,

In Rome it was provisionally agreed that the next GeoSciML F2F meeting
would be in Edinburgh in the week prior to the INSPIRE conference being
held in Edinburgh. At the time of the Rome meeting it was thought the
INSPIRE conference would be the week beginning 20/6/11, but in fact the
INSPIRE conference has now been confirmed for the following week (27/6/11
– 1/7/11). It has also now transpired that those of us involved in the
INSPIRE data specifications are going to have a very short time period
leading up to the INSPIRE conference to meet various critical
deadlines/deliverables. For this reason I would prefer not to have the
GeoSciML F2F prior to the INSPIRE conference, so our preferred option
would be to have it in the week after the INSPIRE conference (4/7/11 –
8/7/11).

Is everyone happy to proceed on this basis or will these dates cause
problems for anyone?