[auscope-geosciml] EarthMaterial - GeoSciML-Core package dependencies - a major problem [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Simon.Cox at csiro.au Simon.Cox at csiro.au
Tue Dec 7 03:06:54 EST 2010

associations record direction-of-knowledge, not causality.
So I disagree that the event knows about the alteration.

Simon Cox
Research Scientist
CSIRO Earth Science & Resource Engineering

Phone: +61 8 6436 8639 | Fax: +61 8 6436 8555 | Mobile: 0403 302 672
simon.cox at csiro.au<mailto:simon.cox at csiro.au> | www.csiro.au<http://www.csiro.au/>