[auscope-geosciml] R: Next F2F meeting

Carlo Cipolloni carlo.cipolloni at isprambiente.it
Tue Dec 7 03:36:34 EST 2010

No problem for me too.

Carlo

Da: auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au
[mailto:auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au] Per conto di Laxton,
John L.
Inviato: lunedì 6 dicembre 2010 18.08
A: auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au
Oggetto: [auscope-geosciml] Next F2F meeting

Folks,

In Rome it was provisionally agreed that the next GeoSciML F2F meeting would
be in Edinburgh in the week prior to the INSPIRE conference being held in
Edinburgh. At the time of the Rome meeting it was thought the INSPIRE
conference would be the week beginning 20/6/11, but in fact the INSPIRE
conference has now been confirmed for the following week (27/6/11 – 1/7/11).
It has also now transpired that those of us involved in the INSPIRE data
specifications are going to have a very short time period leading up to the
INSPIRE conference to meet various critical deadlines/deliverables. For this
reason I would prefer not to have the GeoSciML F2F prior to the INSPIRE
conference, so our preferred option would be to have it in the week after
the INSPIRE conference (4/7/11 – 8/7/11).

Is everyone happy to proceed on this basis or will these dates cause
problems for anyone?