[auscope-geosciml] AvailableModels < AppSchemas < SEEGrid

Simon.Cox at csiro.au Simon.Cox at csiro.au
Mon Dec 13 00:49:01 EST 2010

Colleagues -

Following some conversations I had with Clemens last week, I've assembled a short list of UML models available from SVN repos which _in principle_ should be loadable into an EA model (like HollowWorld).

https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/wiki/bin/view/AppSchemas/AvailableModels

This is static, incomplete, and not clear if it has enough information to be fully useful. But it is also on a Wiki page, so we can all iterate on it to fix the flaws, learn what we need, and then maybe move it to a proper registry framework (like SolidGround).

Please contribute.

Simon