[auscope-geosciml] AvailableModels < AppSchemas < SEEGrid

Rob.Atkinson at csiro.au Rob.Atkinson at csiro.au
Mon Dec 13 00:57:28 EST 2010

Hi,

I presume this is "publically accessible" SVN repos - otherwise you could add WaterML and INSPIRE models.

Is CSML available?

Also, "fix the flaws" probably requires a dependency management framework, and ability to visualise the dependencies - so happy to help with the process of loading into a public sandpit SolidGround registry.

Need to make some pragmatic decisions regarding how to address the flaws, particularly in the ISO baseline  in the short term.

rob