[auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML model ready to go again for FullMoon[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Létourneau, François Francois.Letourneau at RNCan-NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Dec 17 10:50:53 EST 2010

Hi Ollie et al,

I'm working on the "Fullmoonisation" of the GeoSciML_RC2 model and an error occured for the relation between GeologicEvent and DisplacementValue. Fullmoon's test 15 gives me this error

Illegal use of <<DataType>>, <<CodeList>> or <<Enumeration>> classes has been encountered:
1. 	In an association a DataType class "DisplacementValue" should be used as a target of composition association between class "DisplacementValue" and class "GeologicEvent" or as a source of an outbound association.

Typically, a composition association should occur between a FeatureType and a DataType. As I would not want to modify the nature of this association without asking advices form the community, I will for now leave it as it is, but we should put an action to solve this error.

Other than that, Ollie, you did a good work on the model, for now, everything works just fine.

Thanks,

François

François Létourneau
Professionnel de recherche - géomatique / TI
Institut national de la recherche scientifique
Centre Eau Terre Environnement - Centre Géoscientifique de Québec
490, de la Couronne, bureau 3344
Québec (Québec) G1K 9A9