[Auscope-geosciml] v2.1 schemas [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Tue Mar 2 20:23:54 EST 2010

Hi Simon,

I have tidied up all the files for v2.1 on the subversion at https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/subversion/GeoSciML/branches/2.1/ .  Could you please copy them to www.geosciml.org/geosciml/2.1<http://www.geosciml.org/geosciml/2.1>

Thanks,

National Advice,  Maps and Standards Project

Ph: (02) 62499575 | Fax: (02) 62499992 | Email: Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Web:  http://www.ga.gov.au/minerals/research/national/nat_maps/nat_geol_maps.jsp<http://www.ga.gov.au/geoscience/national>

Google Map<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=canberra+australia&ie=UTF8&ll=-35.344028,149.158362&spn=0.007684,0.016404&t=h&z=17&iwloc=addr&om=1>

-- This message was created with 100% recycled electrons --