[Auscope-geosciml] UML for ISO metadata proxy classes for GeoSciML3 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Stephen M Richard steve.richard at azgs.az.gov
Wed Mar 3 17:27:25 EST 2010

Ollie--it looks like Simon's thinking we can do this by creating
ISO19115 (maybe some others...) class maps. (as per RE: GeoSciML
testbeds - WFS2 and GML 3.2.1 GeoSciML 3.0, Wed, 3 Mar 2010 12:05:55
+0100). I'll look into the class map approach some more. It appears that
we'd need to figure out which specific UML classes from gml we're using,
and map those to the appropriate gml3.1 or 3.2 xml elements in the
classpath doc, then set up a hollow world dependency register to select
gml 3.1. or 3.2. I'll do some more research.

steve