[Auscope-geosciml] UML for ISO metadata proxy classes for GeoSciML3 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Thu Mar 4 02:04:08 EST 2010

Hi Steve and Rob,

Thanks for finding this.  This could be just what we need.  I wish I had known it was there a while ago, and I wouldn't have tried to build a mini version of it for us.

To build a classMap that works for us in FullMoon with this gml3.1.1version schema, do we have to make a classMap with entries for only those ISO classes that we are using in GSML3 (ie, MD_Metadata, CI_Citation, CI_ResponsibleParty, CI_RoleCode, MD_RepresentativeFraction)?  And not for this whole ISO19115(19139) schema?

I had already looked at https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/subversion/HollowWorld/trunk/ClassMaps/ to try and find a ISO19115 GML3.1 classmap, but (as Simon points out) there isn't a gml3.1 classMap or gml3.1 binding for ISO19115 in the default FullMoon.  So I was trying to make a simple GML3.1-compliant ISO19115 schema+classmap solution that we could bind FullMoon to for GSML3.

National Advice,  Maps and Standards Project

Ph: (02) 62499575 | Fax: (02) 62499992 | Email: Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Web:  http://www.ga.gov.au/minerals/research/national/nat_maps/nat_geol_maps.jsp<http://www.ga.gov.au/geoscience/national>

Google Map<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=canberra+australia&ie=UTF8&ll=-35.344028,149.158362&spn=0.007684,0.016404&t=h&z=17&iwloc=addr&om=1>

-- This message was created with 100% recycled electrons --