[Auscope-geosciml] Event type vocabulary? what is it [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

stephen richard smrtucson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 23:21:06 EDT 2010

I think so too, and it looks redundundant to me as well.
Probably the discussion in December summarized at
https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/twiki/bin/view/CGIModel/GeologicFeatureClassifierDiscussion.
  resulted in adding classifier. I think we added Type on all features
in Quebec, but its not recorded in notes.

steve