[Auscope-geosciml] GeochronologicEraand ScopedName [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Simon Cox simon.cox at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Mon Mar 22 11:45:43 EDT 2010

Apologies for changing my mind. This is a work-in-progress.
The current discussion has allowed me to clarify the arguments, and also the
recent discussions in the GML 3.3 SWG, relating to the use of xlinks.

I hope this is not a disruptive change, so I trust it can be done smoothly.

Simon Cox

European Commission, Joint Research Centre
Institute for Environment and Sustainability
Spatial Data Infrastructures Unit, TP 262
Via E. Fermi, 2749, I-21027 Ispra (VA), Italy
Tel: +39 0332 78 3652
Fax: +39 0332 78 6325
 <mailto:simon.cox at jrc.ec.europa.eu> mailto:simon.cox at jrc.ec.europa.eu
 <http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/simon-cox>
http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/simon-cox

SDI Unit:  <http://sdi.jrc.ec.europa.eu/> http://sdi.jrc.ec.europa.eu/
IES Institute:  <http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/> http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/
JRC:  <http://www.jrc.ec.europa.eu/> http://www.jrc.ec.europa.eu/

Any opinions expressed are personal unless otherwise indicated.

  _____