[Auscope-geosciml] FullMoon and GML3.3 [was CGI_Term in GeoSciMLv3.0]

Stephen M Richard steve.richard at azgs.az.gov
Mon Mar 22 12:56:11 EDT 2010

This makes sense as a mechanism to implement reference to concepts
instead of creating a new element of type ReferenceType.
See caveats about using xlink for URI's in the GeochronologicEra and
ScopedName thread...  We're currently using internal fragment
identifiers to link to ControlledConcept instances within a GeoSciML
document in some of the examples.

steve

Section Chief, Geoinformatics
Tucson, Arizona, 85701 USA