[Auscope-geosciml] FullMoon and GML3.3 [was CGI_Term in GeoSciMLv3.0] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Mon Mar 22 17:58:24 EDT 2010

So Rob, if I understand you correctly.... you are suggesting that we define ControlledConcept in a temporary schema outside of GeoSciML, in the hope that we can convince the GML developers to add a similar ControlledConcept element to GML 3.3, and then we switch our classmapping to using gml/ControlledConcept?

Have I got that right?

National Advice, Maps and Standards Project

Ph: (02) 62499575 | Fax: (02) 62499992 | Email: Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
WWW: National geological maps - http://www.ga.gov.au/minerals/research/national/nat_maps/nat_geol_maps.jsp
OGC web services - http://www.ga.gov.au/resources/applications/ogc-wms.jsp
Google Map

-- This message was created with 100% recycled electrons --