[auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML version 2.1.1 ready [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Simon.Cox at csiro.au Simon.Cox at csiro.au
Tue Oct 5 21:48:12 EDT 2010

Is it backward compatible?
If not, it should be a major version change ...

Yes, I know this sounds heavy, but the idea is that releases are well tested, and if there are design errors you just have to live with them until its major release time.
The only thing you can do between major releases is add stuff - you can't delete anything.

Simon