[auscope-geosciml] reference to ISO19139 in GeoSciML 2.1

Létourneau, François Francois.Letourneau at RNCan-NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Oct 6 14:51:57 EDT 2010

I think it will require a bit more than just changing the import in the XSD. To make it work properly, the UML model should be modified to incorporate the 19115 proxy package, do the appropriate attribution of the types (changing from 19115 to proxy 19115) and set the imports correctly. A new Fullmoon iteration would then occur to generate the new xsd and to have the documentation reflecting correctly these new files. This is something I can do in the next 2-3 days if required.

François

François Létourneau
Professionnel de recherche - géomatique / TI
Institut national de la recherche scientifique
Centre Eau Terre Environnement - Centre Géoscientifique de Québec
490, de la Couronne, bureau 3344
Québec (Québec) G1K 9A9

-----Message d'origine-----
De : auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au [mailto:auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au] De la part de Stephen M Richard
Envoyé : 6 octobre 2010 11:30
À : auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au
Objet : [auscope-geosciml] reference to ISO19139 in GeoSciML 2.1

  We need to point the

xmlns:gmd="http://www.isotc211.org/2005/gmd"

namespace at the schema location for our gml 3.1 gmd schema in subversion--right now the GeologicFeature.xsd has:

import namespace="http://www.isotc211.org/2005/gmd" schemaLocation="http://schemas.opengis.net/iso/19139/20070417/gmd/gmd.xsd"/

which results in linkage to gml3.2, and breaks our 3.1 fix.

this should (I think) be
import namespace="http://www.isotc211.org/2005/gmd"
schemaLocation="https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/subversion/GeoSciML/ISO19115_Proxy/xsd/iso19115proxy.xsd"
will the https location cause problems?

Tucson, Arizona, 85701
USA
phone: 520 209-4127
AZGS Main: (520) 770-3500.  FAX: (520) 770-3505
email: steve.richard at azgs.az.gov