[auscope-geosciml] RE : reference to ISO19139 in GeoSciML 2.1 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Létourneau, François Francois.Letourneau at RNCan-NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Oct 6 22:21:13 EDT 2010

Hi Ollie,

Is GeoSciML 2.1 a RC?? Steve is referring to the fact that GeoSciML 2.1 (geologicFeature.xsd namely) is importing the gmd schema which ultimately points to GML 3.2. As GeoSciML 2.1 is gml 3.1, this should be changed (unless I missed something). In my opinion, doing it correctly would require a reprocessing in Fullmoon to have full coherence between schema and documentation.

Cheers

François

-------- Message d'origine--------
De: auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au de la part de Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Date: mer. 2010-10-06 18:09
À: auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au
Objet : Re: [auscope-geosciml] reference to ISO19139 in GeoSciML 2.1 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi Steve, Francois,

1. We don't need a new FullMoon iteration at this stage.  It's only a RC schema for testing, and we don't need the full documentation.

2. The UML always points to the true ISO19115 package.  The _classmaps_ do the conversion of the links from the true 19115 UML package to the proxy 19115 package.

3. I can do the required xsd edits quickly by hand today and upload them to the svn.