[auscope-geosciml] RE : reference to ISO19139 in GeoSciML 2.1 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Wed Oct 6 22:27:56 EDT 2010

GeoSciML 2.1 is not a release candidate. Nor should it import GML3.2
anywhere as it is a GML3.1 schema.

From:   Létourneau, François <Francois.Letourneau at RNCan-NRCan.gc.ca>
To:     <auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au>,
<auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au>
Date:   07/10/2010 01:22 PM
Subject:        [auscope-geosciml] RE :  reference to ISO19139 in GeoSciML
2.1 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Sent by:        auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au

Hi Ollie,

Is GeoSciML 2.1 a RC?? Steve is referring to the fact that GeoSciML 2.1
(geologicFeature.xsd namely) is importing the gmd schema which ultimately
points to GML 3.2. As GeoSciML 2.1 is gml 3.1, this should be changed
(unless I missed something). In my opinion, doing it correctly would
require a reprocessing in Fullmoon to have full coherence between schema
and documentation.

Cheers

François