[auscope-geosciml] RE : reference to ISO19139 in GeoSciML 2.1 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Fri Oct 8 01:38:27 EDT 2010

>From the OGC versioning document #06-135r9 (August 2010)....
13.1 "A minor revision is backward compatible with previous versions with the same major version designation."

The backward compatibility issue is not just the namespace.  The way we constructed the v2.1 geologicStructure.xsd schema is not fixable in a backwardly compatible way as far as I can see.  I'm happy to be proved wrong if anyone can see a way to do it.