[auscope-geosciml] RE : reference to ISO19139 in GeoSciML 2.1 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Simon.Cox at csiro.au Simon.Cox at csiro.au
Sat Oct 9 16:34:48 EDT 2010

> I thought a minor release increment did not have to be backward
compatible with previous minor releases.  Why can't we use 2.2?

The expectation was that minor upgrades (additions) would be accretionary.
But I suppose the only absolute requirement is that n.m import n.0 (and thus be compatible with the major version).

Well the
Simon Cox
Research Scientist
CSIRO Earth Science & Resource Engineering

Phone: +61 8 6436 8639 | Fax: +61 8 6436 8555 | Mobile: 0403 302 672
simon.cox at csiro.au | www.csiro.au