[auscope-geosciml] [Auscope-geosciml] Geologic Event - numeric age instance [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Simon.Cox at csiro.au Simon.Cox at csiro.au
Wed Oct 20 23:01:51 EDT 2010

Yes it is. No they don't.

From: auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au [mailto:auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au] On Behalf Of Stephen M Richard
Sent: Friday, 30 July 2010 11:48 PM
To: auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au
Subject: Re: [Auscope-geosciml] Geologic Event - numeric age instance [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

The only significant point of discussion on the http URI's is whether the {host} is part of the identifier.

e.g. do
http://gsv-ws.dpi.vic.gov.au/resource/uri-cgi/feature/gsv/geologicunit/16611372280
http://resource.geosciml.org/uri-cgi/feature/gsv/geologicunit/16611372280

identify the same resource (as suggested in USGIN URI Policies http://lab.usgin.org/profiles/usgin-uniform-resource-identifier)?

Tucson, Arizona, 85701

USA

phone: (520) 770-3500.  FAX: (520) 770-3505

email: steve.richard at azgs.az.gov<mailto:steve.richard at azgs.az.gov>