[auscope-geosciml] BoreholeDetails in GeoSciML v3 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Tue Oct 26 00:53:33 EDT 2010

Just cleaning up some last minute details in the model....

The BoreholeDetails class contains several ISO19115 attributes (ie; CI_ResponsibleParty) which have always been tagged as byReference due to our inability to access the ISO19115 schemas which require GML3.2.

Now that we are generating a GML3.2-capable GeoSciML schema, do we still want these ISO19115 attributes as byReference only?  (My personal preference is to allow them to be inline)

Votes please?

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CB7525.DF3E8F90]