[auscope-geosciml] EarthMaterial package [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Tue Oct 26 22:44:59 EDT 2010

Hi Rob,

EM is currently a component leaf in GeoSciML-Core.  "Core" in the sense that all the packages in it are "core" to the geology domain and may have interdependencies.

The EarthMaterial dependencies are pretty easy to do - [I can say that because I can probably deconstruct the entire model in my sleep now] - an EarthMaterial app schema would import PhysicalProperties, SWE, and CGI_Utilities.  The dependencies of GeoSciML-Core would remain unchanged.

Other changes would include:
1. Some notes in various parts of the model
2. Rejig the GeoSciML parent package
2. A new classmap for EM App Schema
3. A new svn directory for EM App Schema