[auscope-geosciml] RE : EarthMaterial package [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Rob.Atkinson at csiro.au Rob.Atkinson at csiro.au
Wed Oct 27 05:20:46 EDT 2010

you can reuse part of a model (or a schema) without being affected by every change in any related part (encapsulation). Hopefuly we can get to the point where the core model is stable and we are adding new modules or improving specific aspects. This means namespaces - since we have one per application schema.

We will just need tools to help us building configurations - humans dont buold instances - so more namespaces isnt such a problem in reality is it?

Rob