[auscope-geosciml] RE : RE : RE : EarthMaterial package [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Wed Oct 27 05:46:40 EDT 2010

My understanding was that namespaces were also representing governance (in addition to preventing name clashes).  Is this suggesting that these part would/should be governed independently ? (ie, "let's outsource EarthMaterial")

De: auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au de la part de Rob.Atkinson at csiro.au
Date: mer. 2010-10-27 05:36
À: auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au
Objet : Re: [auscope-geosciml] RE : RE : EarthMaterial package [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

my understanding is its one namespace per application schema - but I know simon has looked into this in more detail and I'll bow to his superior knowledge.  I'm not convinced multiple namespaces is a problem.

I quite like looking at an element in instance document and being able to see the source of the relevant schema definition easily, but really tools should be able to cope either way.

Rob