[auscope-geosciml] ParticleGeometryDescription

Laxton, John L jll at bgs.ac.uk
Wed Sep 8 11:03:57 EDT 2010

Folks,

A project for distributing marine geological data which is looking at using GeoSciML wants to be able to use terms to describe particle size. Could we add another attribute to ParticleGeometryDescription to allow for this: sizeTerm CGI_Term [0..1]? I think we discussed this briefly in Rome but with no conclusion....

Thanks.