[auscope-geosciml] ParticleGeometryDescription

Laxton, John L jll at bgs.ac.uk
Wed Sep 8 11:24:30 EDT 2010

They were wanting a modified version of Folk (slightly muddy sand etc). It would be the ParticleGeometryDescription of EarthMaterial but on reflection this might be best handled as lithology terms - it's a bit of a grey area as to what is a description of lithology and what is a description of size....

John