[auscope-geosciml] RE : MappedFeature specification has inline elementcontent

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Thu Sep 9 18:09:47 EDT 2010

<specification xlink:href="#xxx"/> counts as "inline" - correct.

Cheers
Bruce

"Boisvert, Eric" <Eric.Boisvert at RNCan-NRCan.gc.ca>
Sent by: auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au
09/09/2010 07:06 PM
Please respond to
auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au

<auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au>
cc

Subject
[auscope-geosciml] RE :  MappedFeature specification has inline
elementcontent

I think that <specification xlink:href="#xxx"/> counts as "inline" in this
case.
having the same gml:id more than once in a document is not schema valid
anyway.