[auscope-geosciml] [auscope-GeoSciML] Another WFS gap

Rob.Atkinson at csiro.au Rob.Atkinson at csiro.au
Thu Sep 9 20:24:12 EDT 2010

"some people"

Re "working on", there is a whole suite of follow up embodied in my current work, but the project itself took it to a certain point and fed the results back via the paper.

Follow ups include:
1) input to ebXML Reg/Rep v4
2) WFS 2.0 stored procedure ideas
3) Model Driven Feature definition
4) Vocab services (RESTful views)
5) what is INSPIRE going to do

Things are moving on many fronts - but oh so slowly. In the meantime the SolidGround tools are planned to be integrated into the SISS to create a repeatable model->vocab version of a feature type catalog.

Rob