[auscope-geosciml] [auscope-dev] GeoSciML subversion repository cleanup [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Ben Caradoc-Davies Ben.Caradoc-Davies at csiro.au
Thu Sep 16 02:12:13 EDT 2010

On 16/09/10 13:05, Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au wrote:
> 2.  Does anyone have any use for the files still in https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/subversion/GeoSciML/trunk ?
> This used to be our main development location, but is not used now that the model is split up into multiple application schemas, each with their own “trunk”.
> The attached pic shows the remaining files, mainly being Geoserver stuff.  Does the Geoserver community still use it?

Yes, from time to time. It still contains some useful content, including
two prototype helper applications still useful as reference, and two old
configurations (superseded but still of interest). These are here:
https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/subversion/GeoSciML/trunk/tools/GeoServer/

Do you mind if we leave them? Think of it as an archaeological site.  :-)

Kind regards,

Software Engineering Team Leader
Australian Resources Research Centre