[auscope-geosciml] Persistent Identifiers in GeoSciML Services

Alistair Ritchie alistair.bh.ritchie at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 02:10:18 EDT 2010

Hi Pavel

As we've just discussed on the phone, we're not working with URLs here, but
HTTP-URIs.

Any thoughts on the use of RFC2616 vs RFC 3986?

Cheers

*Alistair Ritchie*
*GEOSCIENCE VICTORIA* | EARTH RESOURCES DIVISION
Department of Primary Industries | Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Tel: +61 3 9658 4512 | Fax: +61 3 9658 4555