[auscope-geosciml] who's got live gsml services running

Tellez-Arenas Agnes a.tellez-arenas at brgm.fr
Thu Sep 23 10:35:48 EDT 2010

Hi

You can use http://onegeology-catalog.brgm.fr/geonetwork/srv/en/main.home the 1GG catalogue to find WFS. Some are 1GE WFS.

You will also find here: http://onegeology-europe.brgm.fr/eXist/rest//db/1GE_WFStools/1GE_wfstools_countriesbboxurl.xml the 1GE portal configuration file for WFS. So you can find a list of working GeoSciML WFS. Some still need to be fixed, but  a lot are finished. They all should be up for the next weeks / months. It is with 1GE profile but I hope that it can help your programmer to test his client.

Just please be carefull to avoid requests without filter that request the whole WFS (even if you add a maxfeatures, some software request all the database before to take only the first records).

The closing workshop of the project is end of october 26-28 october, so please avoid requesting the 1GE WFS these daye (even if it should not be a problem, we never know!)

Regards

Agnès