[auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML Thematic View schema - callfor feedback

Alistair Ritchie alistair.bh.ritchie at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 04:56:31 EDT 2010

Hi Agnes

representativeLithology_uri is there, just before representativeLowerAge_uri,
in the GeologicUnitView definition (
https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/twiki/bin/view/CGIModel/GeoSciMLThematicViewModelDiscussion#GeologicUnitView
).

Cheers
Alistair

*Alistair Ritchie*
*GEOSCIENCE VICTORIA* | EARTH RESOURCES DIVISION
Department of Primary Industries | Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Tel: +61 3 9658 4512 | Fax: +61 3 9658 4555