[auscope-geosciml] Sequence of Events

Laxton, John L. jll at bgs.ac.uk
Fri Apr 8 07:03:37 EDT 2011

Folks,

There is a note attached to GeologicEvent in the model stating that the sequence of GeologicEvents can be handled with GeologicFeatureRelation. I'm not quite clear how this will work. Surely GeologicFeatureRelation is describing the relationship between two GeologicFeatures, not two GeologicEvents applying to the same GeologicFeature? Do we not need a GeologicEventRelation subtype of GeologicRelation with source/target links to GeologicEvent?

John

John Laxton
British Geological Survey
Murchison House
West Mains Rd
Edinburgh, EH9 3LA
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)131 667 1000
Fax: +44 (0)131 668 1535
email: jll at bgs.ac.uk
Web site: www.bgs.ac.uk
Internet Shop: www.thebgs.co.uk

--
This message (and any attachments) is for the recipient only NERC