[auscope-geosciml] gml:name substitutions in cgiutilities primitiveTypes.xsd [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Wed Apr 13 22:54:40 EDT 2011

I admit to having my doubts about this part of the schema too.  I justified it in my own head by saying "it's always been there since version 1".  Can those who were around in the early days of GeosciML (when primitiveTypes was invented) let us know if there is a real need for the primitiveTypes schema any more?  We deal with localized names through multilingual vocabularies now, so is primitiveTypes.xsd now redundant?