[auscope-geosciml] gml:name substitutions in cgiutilities primitiveTypes.xsd [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Stephen Richard steve.richard at azgs.az.gov
Thu Apr 14 00:30:08 EDT 2011

The primitiveTypes  were invented to allow language localization of
scopedNames when we were using those as the data types for controlled
vocabulary values. The new CGI_Term has replaces all of those scopedName
data type usages, so I agree, the primitive types are not being used, and
could be removed from v. 3.

Tucson, Arizona, 85701 USA
phone: 520 209-4127
AZGS Main: (520) 770-3500.  FAX: (520) 770-3505
email: steve.richard at azgs.az.gov