[auscope-geosciml] Sequence of Events

Laxton, John L. jll at bgs.ac.uk
Fri Apr 15 04:58:40 EDT 2011

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for that.  Your statement that ‘The two GeologicEvents are two GeologicFeatures….’ is the bit I don’t understand. GeologicEvents aren’t GeologicFeatures so I don’t see how the target/source associations can point to GeologicEvents? It was to overcome this that I suggested we needed GeologicEventRelation with target/source associations to GeologicEvent.

John