[auscope-geosciml] RE : RE : Sequence of Events

Pen, S.J. (Simon) Simon.Pen at tno.nl
Wed Apr 20 08:12:39 EDT 2011

Hi,

I think, that I tend to agree with John to keep the features and the events/processes/activities, that modify the features separate.
In the case of an earthquake, I would say that the epicentre of the earthquake is the spatially locatable feature and the earthquake itself is the event.

Regards,

Simon Pen