[auscope-geosciml] Testbed 4: Schematron rules, instance documents and model review

Sen, Marcus A. mase at bgs.ac.uk
Wed Apr 20 10:39:18 EDT 2011

Dear all,

I've updated the https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/wiki/bin/view/CGIModel/TestBed4 page and, in particular, made links to https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/wiki/bin/view/CGIModel/GeoSciML3SchematronRules and https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/wiki/bin/view/CGIModel/TB4InstanceDocuments.

Coming up with a list of Schematron rules is one of the Testbed 4 activities and Pavel Golodoniuc is working on producing a working validation service for these but he could do with some group review of the rules to be implemented and some instance documents to test against. The rules on the GeoSciML3SchematronRules page are from a Word document produced by Bruce Simons and Pavel a while ago; could people have a look and comment/discuss.

The TB4InstanceDocuments page is to discuss any issues that arise from constructing instance documents. I don't know if the format I've used is the best to facilitate that but anyway we need some more instance documents uploading and using to see how well the model/Schema seems to work with real data.