[auscope-geosciml] INSPIRE consultation

Laxton, John L. jll at bgs.ac.uk
Tue Aug 2 10:26:27 EDT 2011

Folks,

There was an action on me from the Edinburgh F2F to circulate details on providing input to the INSPIRE data specification consultation. Details of the consultation and what is required, along with links to the data specifications, can be found on the INSPIRE website (http://inspire.jrc.ec.europa.eu/index.cfm/newsid/10481). All responses have to be made by registered organisations (of which the CGI is one) using a standard spreadsheet (attached). Each registered organisation can only make one response so, as agreed in Edinburgh, I will compile the response from contributions provided - so if you wish to contribute to this consultation could you make your comments on the attached spreadsheet and send it to me before 1 October 2011, so I have time to make the compilation prior to the submission deadline.

Thanks.

John

John Laxton
British Geological Survey